President Barack Obama
Tens of millions of Americans sense there is something very wrong with the president of the United States, but they don't know exactly what. "The Manchurian President" answers that question. In writing this exhaustively researched book - which is thoroughly documented with over eight hundred end notes - Aaron Klein, with Brenda J. Elliott, definitively exposes just how dangerous Barack Obama really is as America's president and commander in chief. Among the book's chilling findings:
- Obama's deep ties to an anti-American fringe nexus instrumental in building his political career, some members of which are helping draft White House policy
- Obama's extensive connections to ACORN and its union affiliate, including much new information not previously documented elsewhere
- Extremists exposed in the White House, including top czars and communist-linked Valerie Jarrett and David Axelrod
- Obama's healthcare policy pushed and crafted by extremists
- Obama’s deep association with the Nation of Islam
- Obama's ties to terrorist Bill Ayers much more extensive than ever previously disclosed
About the authors:
Aaron Klein is an American journalist, author and radio host. He serves as senior investigative reporter and Jerusalem bureau chief for online news giant WorldNetDaily.com and is a columnist for the Jewish Press. Known for his regular appearances on top U.S. radio talk shows and television news broadcasts, especially Fox News, Klein is also the author of Schmoozing with Terrorists and The Late Great State of Israel. Klein currently hosts his own program on WABC, the nation's largest talk radio station.
Brenda J. Elliott is a historian and author known for her dogged blogging during the 2008 presidential election about Tony Rezko, William Ayers and other criminals in Obama's clique of cronies.
Image source here